St. Margaret's Church is home to a great collection of Heritage monuments and artefacts. With the help from our generous funders, we have fully restored these monuments and made them available for public viewing along with state-of-the-art digital tour information.
Viewings of the monuments and artefacts can be arranged by mailing or telephoning the office on 0121 326 9983. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a tour of St Margarets Church, ask questions and view the excellent refurbishment and restoration.
The church has a vast history dating back to 1516 when permission was first sought to erect a chapel of ease. Today the newly refurbished church building is a multi-functional resource. Some of its uses include community events, conferences, worship and school tours. For further information about the Heritage of our building and its contents, please get in touch at or visit www.stmargaretscommunitytrust.co.uk